Call For Grants
9ECM Grant Program
The organization of the 9ECM offers a limited number of grants, for Mathematicians from developing countries in the first place, as well as from other countries.
Conditions for the 9ECM Grant Program: candidates should not have financial means to completely cover their participation in the 9ECM.
9ECM Grants will be distributed among different target groups:
- Students: PhD or Master.
- Postdoc researchers with no more than 5 years after the PhD when applying (with one extra year for each period of maternity or paternity leave properly documented).
- Senior researchers (more than 5 years after the Ph.D).
The grant covers:
- Registration fee
- Travel costs up to 600 euros.
- Accommodation in a shared room in a student’s residence arranged by the organization of the 9ECM
Information required during the submission:
- Brief motivation letter explaining why the candidate is eligible for the grant (in pdf format and in English).
- Curriculum Vitae (in pdf format and in English).
- Details and contact email address of two senior researchers willing to provide reference for the candidate (to be contacted directly by the 9ECM organizers)
Deadline for grant application is 1st February 2024.
Applicants will be notified on grant award by March 15th 2024.